The Mindful Based Living Course aims to help you to develop an in-depth personal experience of mindfulness and to build the foundations of a sustained practice which you can apply in your personal and professional life.
The course will begin with an introductory taster session on Wednesday 11 May from 12.15 to 1.15pm. Thereafter, if you choose to register as a participant of the 8 week MBLC you will be expected to attend all 8 weekly sessions which will be begin the following Wednesday from 12.15 to 13.30pm.
The course facilitator, Linda Craig, has taught MSc Studies in Mindfulness in the School of Education for 6 years and has completed the official training to teach the MBLC through the Mindfulness Association.
We expect that there may be a high volume of staff wishing to attend this course, as such early booking is recommended via the online booking system. However, please ensure that you can commit to attending all sessions of the 8 week programme before booking, as numbers will be limited to 15 attendees only.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018