University jumps 48 places Stonewall Workplace Equality Index
We are delighted to announce that the University has jumped up 48 places in the annual Stonewall Workplace Equality Index. The Index is an evidence-based benchmarking tool used to assess employers’ achievements and progress on LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) equality in the workplace. The University’s progress is significant given...
Principal welcomes City Deal
Sir Ian Diamond has welcomed yesterday's announcements from the UK and Scottish Governments of over £500 million in funding for Aberdeen and the north-east through the City Deal.
HR Recruitment System Launch
As part of the first stage of the HR & Payroll OneSource project we are pleased to announce the launch of the University’s new e-recruitment system. From 18 January 2016 all job vacancies will be advertised and applications received via eRecruiter. Some of you may have already used it as recruiting...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020