Science Teaching Hub
It has been almost a year since most of us stepped foot on campus due to the current Covid-19 situation. However, despite the many challenges and some delays, progress has continued in one of the University's flagship projects, the £38m Science Teaching Hub, which will provide flexible, serviced laboratory spaces...
Does GDPR still apply now the UK has left the EU?
Yes. The GDPR has been incorporated into UK law as the UK GDPR and continues to sit alongside the UK Data Protection Act 2018. The rights and obligations remain the same as before the UK left the EU.
Staff Survey 2020 - publication of full results
Further to our previous communication in December regarding the initial results of the Staff Survey 2020, we are now able to share the full results of the survey with you.
New Research Award Management System: Overview Sessions
The University is implementing Worktribe as part of the new Research Award Management System Project. We are hosting overview/demo sessions for PIs and Approvers in preparation for 'go live' on 1 February.
New year, new digital skills!
We've just published our new schedule of online IT training sessions. Why not brush up your skills, or learn something new?
New Lockdown, new Cyber Scams
The new lockdown has provided criminals with the perfect opportunity to increase their efforts.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2021
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021