New Counselling service provided by Care First
The University has partnered with Care First to bring an enhanced support package to staff. From 30 May, Care First will provide a 24 hour telephone counselling service. Face-to-face counselling sessions will also be available, as will an online portal and app. Care First provide guidance on a range of issues,...
New employee rewards site now live
The University has launched a new benefits package for staff. UoA Rewards will give you access to a great range of discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending. There is something for everyone and thousands of ways to save...
Malcolm laces up for 10k a day challenge
Politics lecturer Malcolm Harvey is urging staff from the University to join him as he aims to run 10k every day in June for charity.
MacRobert Building project
The University is currently exploring potential options for the future use of the MacRobert Building, in order to accommodate ambitious plans to expand the Business School while maintaining quality learning space and associated facilities for other users.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020