Parking Enforcement - new legislation
As part of our parking enforcement measures the University issues parking charge notices. We do this for a number of reasons including; to make sure people and vehicles can move around the campus safely, to prevent obstructions, to ensure parking payments are made, and to ensure our limited parking resources...
MyAberdeen: Early Adopters of Ultra Course View
Update on MyAberdeen Ultra Course View
What is your Digital Footprint?
Your digital footprint is the trail of data you leave behind as you use online services.
Classroom software re-registration
We are looking at classroom software provision for academic year 2019/20 and would like you to tell us what your software or upgrade requirements are.
IT Training courses - new schedule now online
Learn from the best!
Malware. It’s out to get you.
We’re well into our Information Security campaign, and this month we’re focusing on Malware. Read on to find out what it is, what is does, where it comes from, and how to protect yourself.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021