Student Support Services
The Student Support and Advice Office has moved, but not very far! The team are now located on the top floor of the Students' Union Building (formerly The Hub) in Elphinstone Road.
MFD Maintenance - Drop-in Sessions
Are you are responsible for looking after an MFD?
The University has teamed up with technology firm CriticalArc to provide SafeZone, a free new app for staff and students that connects you to the university security team if you ever need urgent help, first aid or if you have an emergency while on campus.
Minister for Higher Education visits University
Scotland's Minister for Higher Education visited the University of Aberdeen this week, where she met with the Principal and was given a tour of the School of Engineering.
Telephone extension review
We are reviewing all telephone extensions across the University. Find out how you can help.
Principal welcomes assurances on EU research funding
Professor Sir Ian Diamond has welcomed a guarantee from HM Treasury that protects future European research funding and will allow UK universities to continue to bid for funding while the UK remains part of the EU.
Student satisfaction at University of Aberdeen up for second year
Student satisfaction at the University of Aberdeen has gone up for the second year running in this year's National Student Survey (NSS).
Office moves update
Colleagues will be aware of a number of office moves ongoing across campus at the moment.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018