Colleagues will be aware of a number of office moves ongoing across campus at the moment.
Some teams are moving within their current building or floor, whilst in some cases departments are moving to different buildings.
Departments/teams due to move into different buildings include:
- Student Recruitment (SRAS) will move from the Hub to the ground floor of the University Office
- Finance will move from Powis Gate to the University Office
- The Development Trust will move from the University Office to Powis Gate
- Professor Peter Edwards’ group will move from MacRobert (Floor 8) to Meston
- Registry will move from the Hub and University Office to MacRobert Building (Floor 8)
- Aberdeen Universities Students’ Association (AUSA) will move from Johnston Halls to The Hub
These moves are scheduled to be completed by the end of August and all attempts will be made to keep disruption to a minimum. Your patience is appreciated during this period.