The University of Aberdeen has been named one of the top 10 universities in the UK for graduate employability by the Telegraph. The league table is based on the proportion of 2013/14 graduates entering employment or further study within six months.
Talking about this achievement, Professor Peter McGeorge, Vice Principal for Learning & Teaching said: “We’re delighted that so many of our graduates have successfully moved into work or further study so soon after leaving university. It clearly reflects the very high quality of our students, their learning, our careers service, and the close relationships we have with employers across a wide range of business and industry."
“Our students and graduates are encouraged to take advantage of the University’s careers service which helps them explore their options by offering mentoring and facilitating skills development through initiatives such as work placements. Ensuring this is an innovative and respected source of advice and support is hugely important to us and we’re constantly enhancing this service to support the full University of Aberdeen community.”
Read the full telegraph article here.
Click here for more information on the University of Aberdeen’s Careers Service.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018