The term is coming to an end which means that the only thing standing between you andsome well-deserved time off is the exam period. It might be tempting, or maybe even feelnecessary, to neglect your mental health during these few weeks so that you can fully focuson revision. From personal…
With exams fast approaching (argh, dare I say it!), it is more important than ever to manage your time well and stay organised! There is nothing worse than feeling behind and getting extremely stressed a few days before the exams!
So, here are 5…
It’s Cyber Security Month!
For many people, October is identical with Halloween. But did you know, October is also a month dedicated for raising Cyber Security Awareness. If you are not being careful in the cyber world, things might get as spooky as your Halloween
So what is cyber…
Contrary to popular belief, there is no universal university experience. Mine can be considered a bit more different than most, as I don’t drink alcohol. I’ve never felt the urge to and I don’t see the point in drinking simply because it’s the norm when it’s not exactly good for me. Coincidentally, I…
I’m Natalie, a now third year (ahh!) English with Creative writing student.
My internship has been with the lovely people in Student Support Services, working on three major projects. I have been working my butt off for the last eight weeks to meet deadlines for various different aspects of these…
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017