Studying abroad is a life changing experience. While Covid and Brexit may have altered the landscape for student exchange programmes, Louisa Stratton from the University’s Go Abroad team explains how studying abroad is still achievable, the benefits it can bring and the new funding opportunities available.
The Northern Lights shone brightly for Caitlin Ross’s time in Iceland.
Despite her initial trepidation, the Archaeology & History student, who spent a semester at the University of Iceland, developed a taste for trying new things - starting with the country’s cuisine.…
Deciding to study in another country during a pandemic is a difficult decision but one Judit Garab says she is grateful the University enabled her to make.
The English with Creative Writing student spent a semester at Trinity College Dublin,…
For Politics and International Relations student David Bace, spending a year in Lapland not only broadened his knowledge of the Arctic but inspired his future study aims.
He travelled to Finland August 2020, against a backdrop of tightening Covid…
Words cannot describe how much I miss being in Scotland and the time I spent with my friends at the university. It has only been seven months since I left Aberdeen, yet it feels as if years have passed. I would…
- Admissions (1)
- Alumni Advice (11)
- Careers and Employability (39)
- Equality and Diversity (25)
- Exam and Study Advice (16)
- Go Abroad and Travel Advice (13)
- International Students (5)
- New Students (17)
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing (44)
- Podcasts (1)
- Sports Clubs, Societies and Volunteering (4)
- Sustainable Living (5)
- Things to do in Aberdeen or on campus (19)
- Uni Life (50)
- Vlog (9)
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017