Join Willem and Dorian as they cheer for the Aberdeen Football Club (AFC) in a match against Ross County.
Page 1 of 4Posts 1 to 5 of 19
Dorian, Sophie, Subham and Willem take us on a heart-warming and fun adventure of Aberdeen Christmas Market.
As part of UoA's Disability History Month and Transgender Awareness Week Celebrations, current student and Disabled Students' Forum Liaison Officer, Rian, discusses his experience as a disabled, bisexual, trans man.
Sofia takes us around the Aberdeen Sports Village (ASV).
Hi there! My name is Sophie and I am a type 1 diabetic studying at our university. The purpose of this video is to share a few tips on how you can better support someone with diabetes on campus. From simply carrying snacks to looking after your diabetic friends can…
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Advice (14)
- Careers and Employability (66)
- Equality and Diversity (36)
- Exam and Study Advice (22)
- Go Abroad and Travel Advice (22)
- International Students (13)
- My life as a... (4)
- New Students (25)
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing (53)
- Podcasts (1)
- Sports Clubs, Societies and Volunteering (5)
- Sustainable Living (6)
- Things to do in Aberdeen or on campus (25)
- Uni Life (64)
- Vlog (19)
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017