With so much amazing technology available for our use, it appears that laptops and smartphones have become an integral part of our day to day lives. This has many positive outcomes such as access to knowledge, connectivity and flexible working. These are all valuable benefits but with so many of…
Page 1 of 2Posts 1 to 5 of 9
University alumni and now Politics and International Relations lecturer, Dr Samantha May, shares her top five tips for working or studying from home...
So how many of us have over-romanticised the idea of working…
It’s that time of the year again (no, it’s still not Christmas, ha!).
I’m talking about exam season!
Whether you like it or not, exams are just around the corner.
In other words, your palms are perhaps getting sweaty and your…
The term is coming to an end which means that the only thing standing between you and some well-deserved time off is the exam period. It might be tempting, or maybe even feel necessary, to neglect your mental health during these few weeks so that you can fully focus on…
With exams fast approaching (argh, dare I say it!), it is more important than ever to manage your time well and stay organised! There is nothing worse than feeling behind and getting extremely stressed a few days before the exams!
So, here are 5…
- Admissions (1)
- International Students (4)
- Exam and Study Advice (9)
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing (29)
- Sustainable Living (3)
- Uni Life (28)
- Go Abroad and Travel Advice (8)
- Careers and Employability (23)
- Things to do in Aberdeen or on campus (8)
- Sports Clubs, Societies and Volunteering (2)
- New Students (12)
- Vlog (7)
- Alumni Advice (1)
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2017
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2017
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2017
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2017
- May There are no items to show for May 2017
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2017
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2017
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2017