STAFF MEETING ROOMS - NEW BOOKING PROCESS!
Members of staff can now exclusively use Outlook to schedule (book) meetings rooms for University business.
A fact sheet has been produced, outlining the simple steps for booking a meeting room using your existing Outlook.
This new process includes the following rooms:
- Edward Wright F61
- Edward Wright Annex G04
- James Scotland Suite in MacRobert Building: Rooms 027, 028, 029
- Sir Duncan Rice Library meeting rooms: Rooms 706, 707, 711, 71
And COMING SOON...
- University Office: Court Room, Committee Room 2 and the Video Conference Suite
- MacRobert meeting rooms: Rooms 509, 609, 721
In order to make it easier to find an appropriate room, a standard naming convention has been introduced: campus (OA or FH)-Building-Room (e.g. OA-Edward Wright-S95 or FH-Polwarth-0:054). These room accounts are all searchable with the Outlook directory. A full list is also available on StaffNet.
Requests for bookings from the Central Teaching Pool will still be handled by firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018