The University's careers service has launched a suite of new online seminars to support students and new graduates in deciding their next steps.
Talking about the new seminars, Peter Fantom, Head of the Careers Service said: “We are committed to enhancing the employability of all students across every discipline at the University of Aberdeen. These new seminars will allow graduates to easily access essential information in a very usable format, no matter where they end up after graduation and form a very useful addition to the ongoing support provided by the Careers Service to our students and graduates.”
Each seminar lasts a maximum of 10 minutes, provides a wealth of up-to-date topic information and challenges participants to engage in a range of supported actions to ensure they make the progress they are seeking. The seminars are accessible alongside the supporting documents with recommended actions and resources via the University of Aberdeen Careers Service website.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018