The Professional Services Review is progressing well towards delivering the target of £3m savings by the end of 2016/17.
Over the last few months, the four workstreams – Research, Teaching & Learning, Digital Transformation and School/Section Support – have made significant strides in taking forward the Review. At present, work is focused on developing proposals for the most appropriate organisational structures for Professional Services support for the future – the structure which will underpin our support for achieving our ambitions as outlined in our Strategic Plan.
The Project Board has delivered an initial report and a second report is planned for the end of January.
A key priority of the Review is to promote efficiency and remove duplication across Central, College and School Professional services and is underpinned by a commitment to do so without recourse to compulsory redundancy. Further information about the work of Review is available here.
A number of open meetings on the progress of the Review will be led by Caroline Inglis, University Secretary, in early 2016.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018