As part of the ongoing Professional Services Review across the University, Professor Peter McGeorge, Vice Principal Learning and Teaching, who is chairing the Learning and Teaching working group, will be hosting two open sessions for all staff involved in the delivery and support of Learning and Teaching activities across the University.
The sessions will offer staff from all areas of the University the opportunity to share comments, observations, suggestions, proposals or concerns that they have about the support functions and structures currently in place.
The sessions will last for an hour and are open to all staff, these will take place on:
- Thursday 7 January at 10am in the Polwarth Lecture Theatre (LT3) in Foresterhill
The University is currently undertaking a comprehensive review of professional services across the University. The review aims to identify £3m savings over two years across all support functions, while ensuring that we can deliver the objectives of our new Strategic Plan.
The Group will also consider any written comments or suggestions – please address these to Professor McGeorge.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018