We have now reached two important milestones in our strategic planning for the next five years, and once again I thank colleagues for their interest and input.
Printed copies of the high-level Strategic Plan document have now been delivered by the printer, along with handy pocket-sized summaries, and over the course of next week supplies of these will be delivered to Schools and Professional Service teams. A straightforward ‘turning pages’ version of the Plan will be available on StaffNet, and look out next month for a specially created digital version complete with video footage and faces you will recognise.
Underpinning this overall Plan are the individual School Strategic Plans for the next five years, with which so many of you have been actively engaged over the summer. These are now final, and will be available to colleagues as pdfs in the Strategic Plan section of StaffNet later this afternoon. And finally, just a reminder that we are keen to continue the dialogue with staff as we go forward. We welcome all suggestions comments and queries on any topic via the email address email@example.com or in one of the suggestion boxes which we are piloting at key locations across our campuses.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018