Colin Rorison, CSP Scotland, one of the foremost Career Advisors in the country will be running further sessions on 29 October and 6 November for members of staff who may be interested in applying for Voluntary Severance but who have concerns about the impact this change may have on their lives. CSP Scotland specialises in providing positive and practical assistance to individuals contemplating, or undergoing career change and is the leading provider of career advice to academia in Scotland.
You are invited to attend an hour long presentation which will explore your situation by looking at positive ways of creating a coping strategy in respect of overcoming the problems arising from contemplating change as well throwing some light on the realities of the jobs market.
There will be an opportunity to talk with Colin independently immediately afterwards, or by arrangement at a later date.
If you are interested in coming along to one of these sessions or would like further information, please contact Isaac Closs, HR Redeployment Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018