The University’s new Learners’ Toolkit provides staff and students with high quality digital media which is accessible on their smartphone, tablet or computer. Covering general topics from connecting to the WiFi to finding the Library, the toolkit currently hosts information on a number of IT topics but over the coming months will welcome contributions from the Library, Student Learning Service and ITS.
Developed by IT Services, the Learners’ Toolkit complements the academic focus of MyAberdeen and the institutional information available on the main website. It seeks to provide a platform for all those little things that are, none the less, essential for what you’re trying to achieve in the big picture, be that studying for your first degree, pursuing new research or simply doing your job.
This launch is just the beginning of the project and we invite you to look at the site, use the content, and tell us what’s missing, what’s good, what’s bad, and what we need to aim toward in the future. The Learners’ Toolkit is not a resource that slowly ages and loses relevance – we intend it to be a conversation with staff and students, constantly trying to adapt to your needs.
If you’re interest in the toolkit or even contributing content then please get in touch with Hamish Loveday (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018