Staff and students at the University of Aberdeen, along with the wider local community, will be given the opportunity to recycle their broken electrical appliances this month. In partnership with Aberdeen City Council, Aberdeenshire Council and European Recycling Platform, the University will host a two-day recycling event on Thursday 25 and Friday 26 June.
As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, the event welcomes electrical waste - such as computers, monitors, printers, mobile phones, microwaves, dishwashers, fridges, ovens, battery operated toys, power tools, kettles, televisions, electric heaters, radios, and MP3 players – which will be sorted and treated within the UK.
Electronic waste should be taken to the rear entrance of the MacRobert building (accessed from St Machar Drive) between:
- 7.30am-5.30pm on Thursday 25 June
- 7.30am-1.30pm on Friday 26 June
All business and household electronic waste will be accepted, with no charge, and staff will be on hand to help with unloading.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018