The University of Aberdeen is raising awareness of Diabetes Week 2015 as part of our commitment to promoting Healthy Working Lives for all staff.
Diabetes Week is an annual UK-wide initiative devoted to raising awareness of diabetes and raising money to help fund research into the condition.
Diabetes Week 2015 takes place from 14 to 20 June. The theme surrounds reminding people that you are not on your own when it comes to diabetes. The aim is to let people know how these projects help improve the lives of people with diabetes.
Throughout the week, Diabetes UK will be highlighting all of the ways they give support, advice, and chances to learn more about diabetes to help you manage your condition well. They would like to hear your hints, tips and stories of living life to the full using #DiabetesAndMe.
More information about Diabetes Week can be found on the following websites:
All staff are invited to attend a Diabetes Risk roadshow which will be running at Union Square, Guild Square from the 9 to 10 July 2015. Please click here for more information.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018