Are you a postgraduate student with a business idea? You could take it from idea to investor-ready pitch at Enterprise Campus North Hub's FREE Business Bootcamp.
When? 27th and 28th of May
Where? The new ABVenture Zone, on floor 8 of the MacRobert Building on the King’s College campus
This exciting two-day workshop will take you from a back-of-the-envelope business idea to a fully-fledged elevator pitch.
You’ll be the first to experience the University’s brand new ABVenture Zone, the digital innovation incubator which is part of the Accelerate Aberdeen programme, funded through Aberdeen City Council under the UK Department of Culture, Media and Sport Superconnected Cities initiative.
The Zone is designed as an inspiring place for students, staff, alumni and local start-up companies to plan and develop their business ideas, and to connect and collaborate with other enterprise-minded individuals. It also provides a focus within the University of Aberdeen for events, teaching and training in entrepreneurship.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018