The University of Aberdeen is currently running two surveys designed to capture the anonymous views and experiences of research and academic staff working in UK higher education. The surveys are as follows:
Careers in Research Online Survey (CROS): to be completed by research contract staff (eg postdoctoral research fellows, research assistants, etc.). Teaching fellows engaged in research activity are also encouraged to complete CROS.
Principal Investigators and Research Leaders Survey (PIRLS): to be completed by staff personally responsible (in their role, even if not currently) for the management of research staff and/or the formal supervision of postgraduate researchers. If you have never held a grant but supervise PhD students, you are considered to be a ‘research leader’. As such, you should complete PIRLS.
Staff who meet the above criteria are strongly encouraged to complete the appropriate survey by 29 May.
Should you have any queries regarding either survey, please contact Dr Mary-Alice Clancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018