Following two months of intense systems testing of the MyCurriculum software, the project is now about to launch into User Acceptance Testing.
This period of testing allows groups of students and staff to work through scenarios designed to test the functionality of the system, replicating the online course selection process which students will use when the system is live.
This testing, to be undertaken over two weeks from 23 March, provides invaluable feedback on the look, feel and performance of the system through the eyes of the customer, helping to ensure the project meets the needs of students and staff. This is a major milestone for the project and the first time since September 2014 that we will have live users on the new system.
Following user acceptance testing, the 2015/16 curriculum build will commence, inputting all programmes, courses and teaching patterns for the next Academic Year. A further period of quality testing will be undertaken prior to the summer months with MyCurriculum scheduled to go live in a staged manner from early August 2015. Further detailed communications will be issued to staff and students before the end of term.
MyTimetable has been live to students from January 2015 and based on the figures for number of visitors to the site it seems to have been widely adopted by students. MyTimetable currently allows students to view scheduled tutorials, lectures and labs sessions. Work is on-going to widen this to allow students to pick tutorials, lab and practical sessions in the system from August 2015. User feedback forms a vital part of the development of this system and we have already implemented changes to the look and feel based on student comments.
Should you have any question about MyCurriculum or MyTimetable, please feel free to get in touch with the project team via email@example.com
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018