Interns from thesuccessful Project SEARCH programme will be delivering a series of lunchtime information awareness raising sessions on campus over the next few weeks.
Project SEARCH is a one year Internship programme which supports young people with additional needs to gain skills and experience to go on to employment. It is hosted by the University and is delivered in partnership with North East Scotland College, Inspire, Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council.
In it's first year, the initiative received national recognition, including being named as the foremost ‘up and coming’ new Project SEARCH site in Europe and being announced as a finalist in both the national Green Gown Awards and the local Grampian Children’s and Young People’s Services Awards.
Project SEARCH Interns will be available to meet with staff and share with them the aims of the programme and their achievements to date on an informal basis as follows :
Date Time Venue
Wednesday 24 September 12pm MacRobert Building (reception area)
Wednesday 1 October 12pm Sir Duncan Rice Library (Donor Wall)
Wednesday 8 October 12pm MacRobert Building (reception area)
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018