17 students from across the UK have participated in the first ever Gifted and Talented Residential Programme to be held at the University of Aberdeen.
The event saw students undertake bespoke programmes in all three colleges within the University challenging their ability and giving a flavour of what it is like to be a student at Aberdeen.
Those attending were given a formal welcome from the Principal and the programmes consisted of a mixture of presentations, focussed workshops, student discussion and social experience.
Participants were given a chance to experience the social side to Aberdeen by taking part in an excursion to Codona’s and attending a formal dinner with speeches from Professor Peter McGeorge, Professor Richard Wells and Dominic O’Hagan, President for Environment and Ethics at the Students’ Association.
The Schools’ Liaison Team within Student Recruitment and Admissions are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with schools and colleges across the UK.
If you are working on a project that would benefit from participation from schools then the team would be more than happy to help you achieve this.
You may already engage with schools across the UK, if so, then the team would love to hear about the work you are doing.
The team can be contacted by getting in touch with Lesley MacLennan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018