At the start of next week you will receive an invitation to participate in a survey to find out what you think about health and safety at the University.
It is essential that, across all areas of the University, we have exemplary health and safety practices and processes. We should be rightly proud of our record in health and safety and of the arrangements which our Schools and Professional Services have developed. Yet it is incredibly important that we are not complacent and that we always seek to improve.
That is why in partnership with the Health and Safety Laboratory (which is part of the Health and Safety Executive) we are conducting a survey to obtain your views and ideas for improvements. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and all submissions will be anonymous. The Health and Safety Laboratory will analyse the responses and these will be presented in a report which I will ensure is made available to all members of staff.
I would like to take this opportunity to encourage all members of staff to engage with open and honest responses to the survey and, in so doing, to help enhance the culture of health and safety at our University.
Professor Sir Ian Diamond
Principal and Vice-Chancellor
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018