As part of its continuing inquiry into 'Scotland's economic future post 2014', the Scottish Parliament's Economy, Energy and Tourism Committee will be holding a formal evidence session at the Sir Duncan Rice Library on Monday 28 April
This session will focus on oil and gas - with opportunities for staff and students working in this area to attend.
Full details of the inquiry are available on the Committee’s webpage:
The meeting will be in public (but is not a public meeting) and is therefore open to members of staff and students who may be interested in the sector - or alternatively may simply wish to take the opportunity to see the Parliament at work. Details of confirmed witnesses will be published next week (www.scottish.parliament.uk/parliamentarybusiness/CurrentCommittees/55888.aspx).
The session will commence at 1.40pm in the Craig Suite of the Sir Duncan Rice Library.
If you are interested in attending please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – or telephone ext 3231 for further information.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018