Following on from the Staff Disability Network Group meeting in November 2013, the next meeting of the Network Group will be on Monday 24 February from 12.30pm-1.45pm in the Court Room, University Office. The meeting will include an update on progress since the last meeting, and discussions around disability issues.
The University is currently working on a range of initiatives to support its Equality and Diversity Strategy. In particular, there is a strong commitment to engaging with colleagues and creating opportunities for networking to discuss ideas and priorities. If you have a disability, whether this impacts on your work or not, or if you have an interest in disability issues we would be delighted if you would join us for a sandwich lunch and informal discussion about disability equality at the University.
Please confirm attendance to Marina Glennie firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17 February, and also let Marina know if you have any particular dietary or other requirements.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018