The Project SEARCH Team at the University of Aberdeen is raising money for the programme by taking part in the Inspire Firewalk on the 5th November at Queen's Links Aberdeen, Aberdeen.
Project SEARCH is a one year, transition program which provides training and education leading to employment for individuals with disabilities. The programme occurs on-site at a business which has the commitment to support people with disabilities in the workplace. Each day, students report to the host business, learn employability skills in the classroom and job skills while participating in 3 – 4 internships/experiences during the year. Students participate in monthly progress meetings to define their career goal and plan necessary steps to achieve that goal. We would like to raise money to support the interns to participate in social activities and learn the essential social skills needed at their workplace.
We will also put all donations towards their Graduation ceremony later in the year to reward them for their hard work!
If you would like to support the team participating in the Firewalk then please click on the link below to donate
Thank you for your donation
See more about Project Search here http://www.abdn.ac.uk/news/4879/
Contact Susan McLeod, HR Office Manager, Human Resources Tel: 01224 273715 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018