In memory of Dr Neil Hamilton, contributions of almost £2,000 have been raised and donated to the Developing Health World organisation.
Former Director of the Med-Cal Unit, Neil had been a PhD student at the University of Aberdeen and had worked in the University since 1992. He collaborated with and guided many staff and students across the University and partners in the NHS, specialising in e-learning and medical education. His work, often ground-breaking, has been recognised across the Higher Education sector, attracting several awards during the course of his career. As a CSID Associate, Neil was a wonderfully supportive colleague whose enthusiasm for medical information and communication was infectious. The generosity of Neil's friends and collegues have helped to take forward Neil’s ideas for improving the skills of health care workers in Malawi.
Stuart Smith CEO of Developing World Health, and a friend of Neil, has sent this short video clip to show how the money donated in Neil's memory is being used.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018