Two Aberdeen academics are among 47 new UK and International Fellows just added to the 1500-strong Fellowship of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
They are Professor Marion Campbell, Director of the Health Services Research Unit, and Professor Gordon Brown, 6th Century Chair in Immunology.
Fellows are elected following a rigorous examination of their achievements in their relevant fields.
The RSE’s mission is the advancement of learning and useful knowledge. It is unique in Britain and distinctive internationally in the breadth of its Fellowship, ranging across the sciences, medicine, engineering, the social sciences, arts, humanities, business and public service.
Its wide range of activities includes providing independent advice to Government and Parliament; research and enterprise Fellowships; education programmes for young people; and conferences and events aimed at both public engagement and specialists.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018