We've just published our autumn/winter schedule of MS Office 'Focus on...' online training sessions. These popular, one hour sessions are delivered via MS Teams and focus on specific aspects of MS Office applications, breaking down learning into bite-size chunks.
Each session comprises a tutor-led demonstration with ample time for Q&A at the end – and ongoing support from us thereafter.
- Creating Accessible Documents in MS Office
- Summarising and analysing your data with Pivot Tables
- Working with Charts
- Taming your data with Excel Tables
- Making your data stand out with Conditional Formatting
- Using Lookup functions to retrieve data
- Organising your Inbox
- Managing your Calendar
- Troublesome Tables
- Track Changes
- Creating Posters using PowerPoint
We have condensed our popular ‘Working with Long Documents’ course into two 1-hour sessions.
- Adding Styles to your Thesis
- The Power of Section Breaks
While aimed at PGRs and PGT/UG students, staff are welcome to attend.
To book on one of our scheduled sessions, go to the Course Booking System and book your place in the usual way. You’ll receive an automated acknowledgement from the Booking System. You’ll also receive a Calendar invite – usually a few days before the session. This will include a link to join the Teams session and guidance on getting the most out of the demo.
To speak to us about a 1-2-1 session, or a custom session for your team, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you online! You’ll need to provide your own coffee/tea/biscuits :-)
Author: Training and Documentation Team, DDIS