The University is implementing Worktribe as part of the new Research Award Management System Project. We are hosting overview/demo sessions for PIs and Approvers in preparation for 'go live' on 1 February.
Worktribe will replace eAAP, the Research Grants and Contracts database, and change the way that costs are generated.
In preparation for ‘go live’, the project team are hosting overview sessions for both Principal Investigators and Approvers throughout January and into February. These will demonstrate how to use the new Worktribe system and allow familiarisation.
The session format comprises a demonstration delivered via MS Teams. The demo will last around 45 minutes, with the remaining 15 minutes set aside for questions.
To help us manage these sessions, it is important that you register your interest by booking a place:
- Click on your preferred date - see list below.
- You will be prompted to log into the Course Booking System then taken directly to the booking page for your chosen date.
- Book your place in the usual way. You will receive an automated acknowledgement from the Course Booking System.
- We will send you a Calendar invite which will include the link to join the MS Teams session and guidance on getting the most out of the demo.
Sessions for PIs
- Wednesday 20 January, 10:00-11:00
- Thursday 21 January, 12:00-13:00
- Monday 25 January, 11:00-12:00
- Monday 25 January, 15:00-16:00
- Wednesday 27 January, 10:00-11:00
- Thursday 28 January, 09:00-10:00
- Wednesday 3 February, 10:00-11:00
- Thursday 4 February, 11:00-12:00
Sessions for Approvers
More about Worktribe
Scheduled to go live on 1 February, Worktribe’s intuitive online platform will enable staff to create and manage their own research grant applications, providing a single end to end solution for development, submission and approval of grant applications through to post award monitoring and financial management.
To find out more, please visit our dedicated web page at www.abdn.ac.uk/staffnet/research/RAMS.
Author: Research Award Management System Project Team