Discovery workshops: These workshops will look at the basic functions of Pure and explore some of the common tasks, including data entry, searching for content, creating CV style reports and setting automatic imports. The workshop will also cover the support and guidance available to all users.
Topics that will be covered during the session include:
- Introduction to Pure
- Synchronisations and Imported Information (where the data comes from).
- Your Profile (what to add, edit, and update).
- all new research or research support staff, and
- academics and administrators who haven’t used Pure in a while.
Dates and Times
- 1 Aug Crombie A03 Old Aberdeen 11-12
- 6 Aug Polwarth 1:029 Foresterhill 10-11
- 29 Aug Crombie A03 Old Aberdeen 11-12
- 17 Sept Polwarth 1:029 Foresterhill 10-11
- 19 Sept Crombie A03 Old Aberdeen 11-12