The University is now an associate member of Oil and Gas UK, the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry.
Membership will allow staff working in oil and gas related disciplines access to the industry’s most active, effective and respected professional network, with a variety of benefits including:
- All staff members can register as a member and access publications, reports and book on events
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments and news
- Opportunities to engage directly with industry through events, workshops, networking events and forums as well as accessing the O&GUK member list
- Access independent O&G related studies, industry guidelines, quarterly magazines, monthly newsletters and news alerts
- An opportunity to source industry contacts for potential collaborations and student projects
Events and opportunities arising from membership will be advertised across the University in due course.
Staff can download Oil and Gas UK’s guidelines free of charge and gain access to member-only content by registering on the members area of its website.
To create your own account, please follow the steps below:
- Please click here to access the registration page
- Choose your user name and enter your email (membership is recognised by the email domain)
- Complete the registration by clicking the blue registration button
A verification email will be sent to your email, be sure to check your junk mail folder as the verification is automated and could end up there. You should receive this within 15 minutes of registering. Once you have received your password and verified your account, go to the members’ login area by clicking here and enjoy the content that is now available to you as a new member of Oil & Gas UK.