The University is currently compiling its draft 2019/20 Outcome Agreement for the Scottish Funding Council (SFC), which is an update to the three year plan submitted for 2017-18 to 2019-2020. The original three-year plan, along with the 2018-2019 update are available here.
The Outcome Agreement for 2019-2020 will address key SFC priorities, in line with Scottish Government priorities as follows:
- Access and Learning (including Widening Access, STEM participation)
- Equality and Diversity (including disability, ethnicity, gender, gender based violence)
- Health and Wellbeing (including mental health and diet)
- Digital Skills and Cyber Security
- Developed Workforce and Employer Engagement
- Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Internationally Competitive and Impactful Research
- Innovation and Knowledge Exchange
The Directorate of Planning would like to invite staff to input into the draft document which will be submitted to the SFC in December, by providing feedback in relation to content that you feel should be addressed in, or might be relevant to the update, bearing in mind that it should be directly relevant to the SFC strategic priorities. The Outcome Agreement will not cover areas which the SFC have not included within the scope of this exercise.
Staff should email their comments to email@example.com by Thursday 31 January. A draft of the 2019/20 Outcome Agreement is available by emailing the address above.
For detailed information on the priority areas listed above, and for additional information on the Outcome Agreement, please refer the Guidance Document available here.
Thank you in advance for your input and feedback, and if you have any queries please contact Iain Grant, Head of Strategic Planning.