Are you a parent or a parent-to-be working at the University? Would you like to connect with other parents?
If so, our new Parents’ network is the forum for you. Our monthly meetings (on Wednesdays 12-1pm, Seminar room 224, Sir Duncan Rice Library on 2nd floor, SW corner) will provide a non-judgemental setting where we can share our parenting stories and tips, hear about benefits for parents, and discuss any topics we might want to hear about, from going part-time to priority setting, self-care, returning to work, life/work boundaries, you name it!
For those on leave or unable to join us face-to-face, our Facebook group will be our virtual meeting place, with lots of parenting resources and links to explore. We are a new group, so help us by sharing your thoughts! The network launch is on March 7th, with Professor Margaret Ross, Vice Principal for People Strategy, giving a few words of welcome. Please join us, and feel free to bring lunch.
For more information or to join email: email@example.com or find us on Facebook
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018