As we approach the winter break we would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some information about the availability of some of our services during the holidays, at the start of the next semester and throughout the year, particularly MyCurriculum and MyTimetable.
MyCurriculum and MyTimetable Availability over the Winter Holiday Period
MyCurriculum and MyTimetable will close temporarily over the winter holiday period.
- MyCurriculum will close on 15 December 2017 and reopen on 3 January 2018
- MyTimetable will close on 15 December 2017 and reopen on 8 January 2018
Where to get help after the holiday period:
- The dedicated MyCurriculum Support Service will resume operation from 3 January 2018 onwards.
- Support for MyCurriculum and MyTimetable will be available from 8 to 12 January 2018 at the Infohub in the Students’ Union Building.
- During the weeks commencing 15 and 22 January 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm each day Registry Officers and members of the MyCurriculum and MyTimetable Teams will be available to support course and programme changes. Please see the MyCurriculum launch page for details of where to go for help.
In addition self-support can be found at any time here:
IT support is available through the Service Desk webpage which contains all the information you will need to know about obtaining IT support at the University.
Infohub & Accommodation
Located on the ground floor of the Students’ Union building, the InfoHub is open Mon to Thurs 9am -5pm and Fri 10am – 5pm. The team are available to assist with E-registration, ID cards, bank letters, council tax exemption, student certificates, payment of tuition and accommodation fees and accommodation specific enquiries.
Personal tutors are reminded to schedules a meeting with their tutees for January/February time. These meetings are informal and can be held in a mutually convenient location. Visit the Personal Tutoring section to find out how to access your list of students. The Personal Tutoring team will be emailing all students with website links and specific school info.
Please do not hesitate to email if you have any questions.
All new students who require a visa to study in the UK or have paid overseas fees are required to complete an immigration document check. These checks are completed at the InfoHub during normal opening hours.
The Student Hub
Students can use the Student Hub (formerly Portal) to view exam results, past marks, degree programme details, upcoming classes, customised news items and update personal info.
Health and Wellbeing
Student’s health and wellbeing is important to us. The CluedUp website has information about services, events and activities to support students throughout the year.
Our new online Student Help Guide details the University’s student support mechanisms
Students who seek advice or guidance on mental health should be directed to the Advice and Support Office in the Student Support Service. Fully trained and experienced advisers will then meet with the student to discuss their concerns confidentially. Student Support can be contacted on 01224 273935 or email@example.com