Come along to one of IT Services Cyber Security pop-up events this October!
October is national Cyber Security Awareness Month; you may already have seen media coverage about the campaign.
As part of this initiative, we will be out and about next week with our Information Security Roadshow.
You’ll find us at the following locations, from 12:30-13:30:
|Monday 16 October||MacRobert foyer|
|Tuesday 17 October||Suttie foyer|
|Wednesday 18 October||Student Union foyer|
|Thursday 19 October||IMS atrium|
Why not stop by for a chat and to learn more about what the University is doing to help protect our systems, data and Intellectual Property and get some tips on what you can do to protect yourself. Or try the phishing quiz ‘Can you spot a phishing email?’ on your way to or from lunch.
The University’s Data Protection Officer and IT Security Manager will be on hand to answer your questions.
On Friday 20 October, we will also be offering a ‘10 point’ security check for personal devices from 14:00-16:00 in MacRobert MR302. If you’re not sure that your iPad or laptop has been setup securely we’ll check and let you know.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018