Whatever your preferred method of learning, the IT Services Training and Documentation Team can help.
Scheduled, tutor-led courses
Our range of courses covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
And if you simply don’t have enough hours in the day, why not come along to one of our Focus on... workshops. These short, one hour sessions focus on specific aspects of MS Office applications, breaking down learning into bite-size chunks. Choose from:
Focus on… Word
- Fillable Forms
- Mail Merge to PDF
Focus on… Excel
- Summarising and analysing data with Pivot Tables
Focus on… Outlook
- Managing your Calendar
Visit the University’s Course Booking System and search for IT Skills to view forthcoming courses and to book online.
In addition to our scheduled courses, we can also create custom courses to meet the specific needs of your team or group. So whether it’s Outlook Delegate Access or Word Mail Merge, PowerPoint Slide Masters or Excel Pivot Tables, we’ve got it covered!
Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
Prefer to learn in your own time?
We publish a wide range of workbooks suitable for self-study. These are available for you to download as PDF files. Our current catalogue includes Office 2016, Office 2013, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Or sign up for SkillPort e-learning which offers staff and students FREE access to web-based training courses covering MS Office, Acrobat, Photoshop and more!
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018