Twelve students at the University of Aberdeen have been recognised for completing the InternPlus initiative.
At a ceremony in the Sir Duncan Rice Library, University Secretary, Caroline Inglis, presented the students with a certificate for completing part-time, paid “InternPlus” placements alongside their studies. Placements ranged from collaborative part-time opportunities in the Careers Service, to creating social media content and lifestyle videos in the International Office.
Talking about the initiative, Caroline Inglis said: “The InternPlus projects have been wide-ranging and, in many cases, high profile, and I am delighted at the progress every one of our interns has made. I am sure that the skills which all our interns of 2017 have learned over the last year will stand them in good stead to achieve their full potential.”
For further information about InternPlus in 2017/18, please contact Rhona Gibson, Work Placement Officer, (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the Careers Service.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018