Come along for our 3rd Forum of the year on the 17th May, 1pm, in MR028 to witness first-hand Microsoft’s exciting Virtual Reality Technology – HoloLens! Microsoft are visiting the University with the kit to demonstrate their potential place in teaching.
For more information on the use of HoloLens and its application in teaching then visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/hololens where you will also find some interesting videos on the application of the techonology.
Book your place now via the Course Booking system to ensure that you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
Additionally there will be a demonstration on the new Pure Portal and Dr Emily Nordmann will be attending to chat about how social media can be used to improve employability and how this can be embedded within the current curriculum at different levels of study.
If you have any questions please contact Emma Towler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018