Colleagues are invited to provide feedback on the University's approach to enhancing our Kings College, Foresterhill and Hillhead campuses over the next 10 years.
Our vision is to deliver a world class campus experience for staff, students and visitors. In order to achieve this, we are currently developing a strategy which will be informed by continued consultation with the University community.
Among the proposals suggested, improvements include:
- Enhancing our spaces for high quality teaching, learning and research
- Integrating digital technologies across campus
- Improving accessibility and ensuring people can find their way round easily by creating a more pedestrian-friendly campus with better signage, walkways, footpaths and linkages
- Creating a more pleasant and welcoming campus through development of our green spaces, quads and plazas
The initial King’s College paper is available here. Supplementary papers on Foresterhill and Hillhead are also now available.
Please note these are initial drafts, that are expected to evolve as part of an ongoing process.
All comments on these papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 9th June.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018