The Business School has signed a further agreement with South China Normal University (SCNU).
SCNU and Aberdeen already run a joint MA Real Estate and Finance programme.
The new arrangement will allow SCNU students on this course the opportunity to study in Aberdeen in the 2+2 mode of joint education and receive double degrees from both universities.
Last month, Senior Vice-Principal, Professor Jeremy Kilburn and senior staff members from the University travelled to Guangzhou, Guangdong to sign the agreement.
In addition to Professor Kilburn, the attendees from the University of Aberdeen included: Ms Melanie Viney (Partnerships Officer);
Dr Harminder Battu (Director of Internationalisation); and Ms Tania Fahey Palma (Dean of Internationalisation – China).
The attendees from SCNU included: Vice-President Professor Wu Jian; Professor Dai Shu (Director of Office of International Exchange and Cooperation); Professor Chai Shaoming (Vice Dean, International Business College); Mr Chen Huan (Assistant to the Dean International Business College); and Mr Zhong Nan (Program Director International Business College).
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018