Services provided by Key Travel, the mail room and catering outlets will be reduced over Easter weekend.
The University mail room will be closed on Monday 17 April for the local holiday. There will be no Royal Mail or courier services to Old Aberdeen or Foresterhill. Anything passed to the Old Aberdeen mail room on Monday will be sent out on Tuesday 18 April.
Friday 14 April is Good Friday so there will be no Parcelforce service. Royal Mail and DHL will, however, be operating as normal that day. There will be no mail or courier deliveries in the rest of the UK on Friday.
Details of opening hours for campus catering outlets can be viewed here.
The Key Travel office is closed this bank holiday including Easter Monday.
They close at 17.30GMT on Thursday 13 April and will reopen at 08.45GMT on Tuesday 18 April
They will not be responding to emails during this time and there may be a small delay on Tuesday as they catch up.
If you have an urgent enquiry over the bank holiday, please contact the emergency assistance number on +44 (0)207 843 9602
If travel bookers have a booking to make they can of course still use the online system to make these bookings however the tickets will not be issued until the return of the ticketing department, so again in an emergency for travel the number above can be used.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018