Our version of the OpenText content management system (CMS) is out of date and requires upgrading to the latest release.
We intend to upgrade OpenText between 17:00 on 12 April and 09:00 on 14 April.
In order to perform the upgrade, we will need to lock the CMS for a full working day, so OpenText will be unavailable between those times.
This will ensure no content edits are performed during the process, and that no data is lost.
What does this mean for me?
Please note that the website will operate normally during the upgrade; only your ability to use OpenText to edit website content will be affected.
Similarly, applications like the News and Events MyAdmin system will not be affected by this work, and you will be able to use these as normal.
If you have any questions or concerns about the upgrade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018