The University of Aberdeen has renewed its Scholarship Donation and Co-operation Agreement with Santander Universities UK.
The Principal was joined by Matt Hutnell, Director of Santander Universities UK, last week to sign the agreement which will see students, graduates, and staff continue to benefit from scholarships, funding and awards that Santander Universities UK will make available.
- Scholarship and mobility funds: For students and staff to study or undertake research projects in countries which have also signed collaboration agreements with Santander Universities.
- Support of entrepreneurship activities: Financial awards to top students in annual ‘pitching’ events, round tables to facilitate interaction between most promising entrepreneurs and experts from the business community, and incubator spaces for the most promising entrepreneurs to develop their businesses plans.
- Santander SME Internships: Providing funding to support rewarding opportunities for our students and graduates to work within small, high growth potential organisations.
Through this provision, the agreement will continue to help develop international collaborations between the University of Aberdeen and other institutions within the Santander Universities Global Division.
Professor Sir Ian Diamond said: “It is a pleasure to renew our cooperation agreement with Santander. Our relationship over the last three years has bought many benefits to University of Aberdeen staff, students and graduates. We look forward to continuing this rewarding partnership.”
Matt Hutnell, Director, Santander Universities UK, added: “Santander’s purpose is to help people and businesses prosper. Our support for universities is therefore of paramount importance as these institutions play a key role in their communities, developing knowledge and innovative ideas. Visiting the University of Aberdeen today I have been able to see first-hand the great impact our funding has had on students and staff, and we look forward to continuing to work with the university through investing in education and research.”
Students and staff can find out more about the Santander Universities opportunities at the University of Aberdeen here.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018