Come along to one of our Cyber Security roadshows this October!
Each year, many organisations around the world adopt October as a time to raise awareness of IT Security.
This year, for the first time, the University of Aberdeen will be participating in the Cyber Security Awareness Month. From 3-7 October, between 12:00 and 14:00, we’ll be taking our mini roadshows to key locations on campus.
Why not come along and find out more about protecting your online identify, secure personal computing, and contactless payments. Or take our phishing test! Can you spot a phishing email?
|Monday 3 October||SDR Library||Protecting your identity - Social Media|
|Tuesday 4 October||IMS atrium||Protecting your identity - Phishing|
|Wednesday 5 October||Hub||Personal Computing - PCs and Laptops|
|Thursday 6 October||MacRobert||Personal Computing - Tablets and mobiles|
|Friday 7 October||Suttie||Contactless payments - Cards and mobiles|
Check our web pages for more events.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018