- To champion the embedding of Digital solutions, services and best practice across Education Research and Administration throughout the University, guided by the Aberdeen 2040 strategy.
- To provide a strategic forum that shapes the University’s deployment and use of Digital resources, both financial and staff.
- To identity opportunities to enrich the University Digital capability and commission supporting initiatives.
- Liaise with the Project Management Office to ensure that appropriate governance and assurance is provided for all relevant work.
- To ensure rich and regular consultation with and communications support for our staff and students in the use of Digital technologies and content.
- To have accountability for the development and delivery of the University’s Digital investment, in projects and initiatives.
- To approve and monitor the strategic investment of Digital funds to deliver projects and initiatives which enable the University’s institutional goal of being truly Inclusive, Interdisciplinary, International and Sustainable.
- To research and horizon scan for new digital technologies, content and approaches which enable and enhance the University’s goals.
- To establish sub-groups as may be required to deliver specific areas of the Committee’s remit
- To provide regular progress reports to University Senior Management for onward transmission to appropriate committees of the University
- Act as the focal point for business cases and associated bids for significant digital funding and make decisions in terms of the funding and commission of subsequent work
- To undertake Digital financial portfolio management. and, in liaison with Finance colleagues, monitor and report on the use of Digital funding
Chair (Vice-Principal Regional Engagement & Regional Recovery)
University secretary, coo
Chief Financial Officer
Vice-Principal (Education) or Nominee as required
Vice-Principal (Research) or Nominee as required
Dean for Academic Research Partnerships and Research Governance
Dean for Educational Innovation
Two Elected Members of Senate
Two Academic Members of Staff
Two Heads of School
Lead School Administration Manager
Director of Digital and Information Services
Director of Academic Services & Online Education
Director of Estates & Facilities
Director of Planning & Governance
Director of Research & Innovation
Director of Student Recruitment
Head Of Museums And Special Collections
Assistant Director (Applications Management)
Head of Information Governance
DIS User Services Manager
Programme management Office
Other academic and / or professional service members may be co-opted as required.