Kwangrae Kim Performing at NYC EMF 2017
Kwangrae Kim, a PhD candidate in composition, has performed his audio-visual work, S Quartet, at New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival 2017.
Jamie Lawson, a sound artist and PhD candidate in Composition, Working at Sound Archive Residency
Jamie Lawson, a PhD candidarte in composition, will be hosted by Vanishing Scotland, a community archive in Moniaive.
Kim Walker: The Space Between - A-N exhibition highlight
Sonic Arts PhD student Kim Walker's recent solo exhibition profiled by A-N.
First Prize for PhD Student Sarah Rimkus
University of Aberdeen composers recently swept the Cantus Ensemble's composition competition, with PhD student composers Sarah Rimkus taking first prize and Alison Willis winning the vote for audience favourite.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items for January 2016
- Feb There are no items for February 2016
- Mar There are no items for March 2016
- Apr There are no items for April 2016
- May There are no items for May 2016
- Jun There are no items for June 2016
- Jul There are no items for July 2016
- Aug There are no items for August 2016
- Oct There are no items for October 2016